All Terrain FS (2021/2022 Model)
The All Terrain FS (2021 edition) features a coil shock rear suspension, air sprung front fork and does not include rack or fenders. Prices good while supplies last. For our updated 2022/2023 model, please visit All Terrain FS.
The All Terrain FS is the perfect bike for anyone who wants to explore their world off the beaten path. Powered by a rear hub electric motor and a massive lithium ion battery, this bike lets you reach fast speeds on throttle or tap into the 8-speed gears to help climb hills. Coil shock suspension in the rear and air shock suspension fork up front help you navigate any obstacle, whether clambering through roots and rocks, navigating muddy jeep trails or enjoying a ride on a sandy beach. The massive 26x4.5 inch tires provide stability and traction no matter what the surface, so you can enjoy riding on a sandy beach or through a rocky trail.
Our All Terrain R750 Series include the reliable, high performance rear hub motor from Bafang. Delivering 750 watts of nominal power and 80 Nm of torque, this hub motor can provide fast top speeds, while still providing low end torque to take off quickly and climb moderate hills. The planetary gears matched with our sine wave controller result in high efficiency for longer ride times.
Full Color Display
The All Terrain FS features a full color display from APT Technologies that provides easy customization to allow for up to 9 levels of pedal assist, a trip odometer, easy to read speedometer, battery gauge, and many other features. In addition to the full color display, the unit also has a USB port for quick charging devices, as well as an intuitive thumb control panel for easy adjustability during your ride.
Air Suspension Fork With Lockout
The Mozo air-sprung suspension provides 100 mm of suspension travel to help soften the ride and provide better performance off road. The fork features a lockout lever to allow quick adjustments during a ride to stiffen or soften your fork, while more fine tuning can be performed by using the air adjustment valve with a high pressure shock pump to dial in the performance for your weight and riding style.
Our All Terrain FS features our proprietary frame design utilizing an alloy four bar linkage full suspension frame design with sealed cartridge bearings and oversized pivots for superior performance off road. The rugged and durable design was upgraded in 2021 to provide better performance and reliability and updated in 2022 to include an updated coil shock with reservoir and rebound adjustment to improve performance by easily adjusting the suspension characteristics mid-ride in incremental steps to dial in the feel of your rear shock.
Tektro E-Comp Hydraulic Disc Brakes
The Tektro Auriga E-Comp hydraulic brakes provide rapid stopping power thanks to the 180mm rotors paired with hydraulic calipers. These easily adjustable brakes are chosen for their reliability and performance. While they rarely need servicing, when they do they can be easily serviced by most bike shops to bleed the hydraulic fluid and replace the pads as needed.
Semi-Integrated Lithium Ion Battery
We utilize the latest in battery technology to create long-lasting batteries with superior range. Our battery packs are comprised of 18650 lithium ion cells in series paired with a battery management system to help protect the battery and provide great range for the years of riding ahead. The Reention Dorado battery case features a keyed lock for extra security and is fully removable for charging and storage off the bike. The battery design features an integrated battery level gauge, as well as a low-power USB port.
Shimano Acera 8-Speed Gearset
The Shimano Acera RD-410 SGS rear derailleur combines style with great value and performance. The drivetrain features include advanced Shimano technologies like Advanced Light Action design and low-friction link pivot bushings for crisp, smooth and reliable shifting. The RapidFire shifters allow for smooth, easy gear changes and the low-friction link pivot bushings provide better shifting response. Also includes oversized 13-tooth pulleys, with aluminum and steel construction for lightweight strength. The SGS long cage design works well with the 11-34 mega range cassette for excellent gear range allowing for faster speeds on flat terrain and better climbing ability on hills.
The All Terrain R750 FS also features a wired front LED light, a gel padded Selle Royale saddle, Promax stem and seat post, Promax crankset with integrated chainguard, quick release front axle, two USB ports and numerous other features.
Bike Components & Parts
- FRAME: Proprietary All Terrain 6061 Aluminum Frame developed by M2S Bikes
- FORK: Mozo Air Sprung Fork with variable damping and lockout
- SUSPENSION: Alloy Four Bar Linkage Full Suspension Frame with Sealed Cartridge Bearings and Oversized Pivots
- REAR SHOCK: KKE BA-27RC Factory Series Rear Coil shock with Remote Reservoir and compression and rebound adjustments
- SIZING: Medium 16" / Large 19"
- CRANKSET: Prowheel 170mm square taper / 38T one-piece chainring
- DERAILLEUR:Shimano Acera 8-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 11-34 Mega Range 8-speed
- SHIFTER: Shimano Acera
- CHAIN: KMC X8 rust resistant
- RIMS: 84mm wide alloy drilled rims with 12 gauge spokes
- HUBS: Sealed Quando Fat bike hub set
- TIRES: Kenda Juggernaut Sport 26" x 4.5"
- BRAKES: Tektro Auriga Hydraulic Disc E-Comp, 180mm rotors
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy riser 27.5" wide handlebar
- STEM: Promax
- SEATPOST: Promax Alloy 30.9mm
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Lookin Gel Saddle
- REAR HUB MOTOR: Bafang 750w geared hub motor
- BATTERY: 48v/16ah with BMS in Reention Dorado case
- CONTROLLER: Lishui 48v sine-wave controller with 15 mosfet in waterproof seat tube mount
- DISPLAY: APT 850C color display (9 speed pedal assist) with USB
- THROTTLE: left hand thumb throttle with variable control
- SENSORS: 12 pole cadence sensor
- RANGE: 20-45 miles per charge
- TORQUE: 80 Newton Meters
- WEIGHT: ~85 pounds
- WARRANTY: 1-year comprehensive
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 275 pounds